Emerald rings are among the most sought-after jewelry pieces. This is because emeralds are one of the rarest and most valuable gemstones around. Not to mention they are exquisitely beautiful, thanks to their intense and radiant green color.
If you are one of those who are looking for an emerald ring, look no further. Nava Gemstones offers a selection of high-quality and beautifully designed emerald rings you can choose from. We also know a lot about emeralds, and we would be happy to share a few emerald-related facts with you. Here are a few:
- Emerald is the birthstone for May. It is also the gemstone for the astrological signs of Cancer and Taurus, and sometimes of Gemini.
- Emerald is considered a brittle stone and may develop internal fractures or cracks if banged or is subjected to extreme changes in temperature.
- Unlike other gemstones, emeralds are preferred with inclusions, fractures, and other flaws. These flaws are an assurance of the stone’s authenticity.
- Nearly all emeralds have been treated with oil or polymer resin to lessen the appearance of flaws.
- One of the things that make emerald expensive is that, because of its brittleness, cleaning, cutting, and setting the stone can be rather difficult.
Even if you were not born in May nor under the signs of Taurus, Cancer or Gemini, emerald rings or any emerald jewelry are still wonderful pieces to have in your collection. This is because emerald has a wonderful meaning and symbolizes a few good things. For one, it is believed to preserve love and has long been a symbol of hope. Many also believe emerald to tranquilize a troubled mind and soul, as well as to bring the owner wisdom and good reason.
So choose an emerald ring from our rings selection and enjoy the beauty and luxury of this gemstone. An emerald ring would also make a great heirloom piece, so make sure you get one with the finest quality. And one way to make sure of that is to get it from Nava Gemstones.